- Software Full Name: WinRAR
- Language: Multi
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Created By : RAR
WinRAR can back up your files and reduce the size of email attachments. It can also decompress RAR, ZIP, and other files downloaded from the Internet and create new RAR and ZIP archives. When it comes to compression, the archiver puts you ahead of the pack. WinRAR is often faster than its competitors because it always makes smaller archives. This will save you time, space on the disc, and money on the transmission.
Multimedia files work best with WinRAR. It automatically finds and chooses the best way to compress the file. With all of these great features, there is no better way to compress files for efficient and secure file transfer, faster email transmission, and well-organized data storage.
- It is a powerful compression tool with many integrated additional functions to help you organize your compressed archives.
- It puts you ahead of the crowd when it comes to compression. By consistently creating smaller archives, WinRAR is often faster than the competition. This will save you disk space, transmission costs AND valuable working time as well.
- Supports all popular compression formats (RAR, ZIP, CAB, ARJ, LZH, ACE, TAR, GZip, UUE, ISO, BZIP2, Z and 7-Zip).
- It is ideal for multimedia files. Automatically recognizes and selects the best compression method. The special compression algorithm compresses multimedia files, executables and object libraries particularly well.
- Allows you to split archives into separate volumes easily, making it possible to save them on several disks for example.
- Allows you to create selfextracting and multivolume archives.
- Recovery record and recovery volumes allow to reconstruct even physically damaged archives.
- It is also ideal, if you are sending data through the web. Its 256 bit password encryption and its authenticated signature technology will give you the peace of mind you have been looking for.
- It is easier to use than many other archivers with the inclusion of a special “Wizard” mode which allows instant access to the basic archiving functions through a simple question and answer procedure. This avoids confusion in the early stages of use.
- It is a trial product, meaning you have the chance to thoroughly test it. The program can be used absolutely free of charge for 40 days!
- Licenses are valid for all available language and platform versions. If you have purchased several licenses, you can even mix versions to meet your own personal needs.
- Supported OS: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more
How To Install WinRAR
- Open Installer and accept the terms and then install program.
- Don’t forget to check “Readme.txt” if exist in setup folder.